Rates and Conditions


Rates and Conditions

* Different booking and payment conditions currently apply in connection with the Corona virus.


Rates per night:

Regular season: 1 – 4 persons: € 199,-.

High season: 1 – 4 persons: € 239,- (July 1st – August 31st) .

Christmas: 1 – 4 persons: € 345,-  (December 21st – January 6th).

For every guest above 4 persons there is an additional charge of € 15,- per night.

Example: a group of 6 will cost: € 199,- + (2 x € 15,-) = € 229,-


  • obligatory cleaning after your stay: € 150,-.
  • lodging tax: 7% (mandatory since 2010).
  • obligatory deposit: € 500,- (will be reimbursed after your stay).
  • Optional interim cleaning: € 100,-.

Arrival and departure:

You can arrive and depart on every day of the week. Check in from 2 p.m. and check out before 11 a.m.

Minimum stay

  • The minimum stay in normal and high season is 5 nights.
  • The minimum stay Christmas (21 December – 6 January) is 14 nights.
  • There is no minimum stay if the intermediate period between 2 bookings is less than 5 nights.

Option, booking and payments

We give an option of 7 days, this will give you enough time to arrange, for example, flight tickets. A booking is definite only after we received down payment (30% of the total rental amount). The remaining payment of 70% needs to be paid at least 4 weeks before arrival.


The following services are available in the villa free of charge:

  • rotary clothesline, washing machine and tumble dryer,
  • beach towels,
  • linen and towels,
  • hair dryer,
  • complete children outfit (baby beds, high chair, commode, playpen, bouncer, toys),
  • wireless internet.

Electricity and water consumption

The use of electricity and water is included in the rental sum (fair use policy). A group of 4 persons can use up to 40 KWh per night. Should the group be larger than 4 guests: for each extra guest there is an additional free 5 KWh usage (per night). Water consumption up to 125 liters per person per night is included.

Example: a group of 8 guests can use up to 40 KWh + (4 x 5 KWh) = 60 KWh per night.

  • Additional electricity consumption will be charged at the cost price, currently € 0,4 per KWh.
  • Additional water consumption will be charged to you at cost price, currently € 8/ cubic meter.
  • The meter readings will be recorded in your presence at arrival and departure.

Cancellation and change:

In case you decide to cancel or change your booking we will do everything we can to re-rent our villa for this specific period. The following conditions apply:

  • if the entire period is re-rented: administration costs of € 125,-.
  • if the period is partially re-rented: administration costs of € 125,- plus the sum of the nights that could not be re-rented.
  • if the period is not re-rented: the complete rental sum.

This post is also available in: Dutch German Spanish Russian

We use cookies. More information.

Villa Carpe Diem Curacao is using cookies to provide you with a better user experience. We can also capture and analyze visitor behavior and thereby improve our website.